Photo

Report Bugs You Find

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

You guys are among the first people to get to use the 3.4.0 version of our board. It's currently in the beta stages and I wasn't supposed to update a live community with it, but....

Posted Image

Anyways, most of the new things aren't available on the Dark skin because it hasn't been upgraded yet. The Light skin is good to go, though. Two things you'll probably notice first is the fact that BB code automatically renders when you do something like quote another member. Also, there's a "Best Answer" thing to questions which gives Blexun the task of going through every thread in the Skyrim Questions forum and updating. Good fight.

Anyways, post the bugs you find here!

Known Bugs

None yet!

Skin Issues

[*]Extra "Blog This" on old skins.
    [*]Quotes don't auto-appear on "Dark" skin. - [color=#ffa500;]Temp Fix[/color]
    [*]Quotes are completely broken on "TRR Dark" (this skin is like 2-3 versions old now... So yeah.)
    [*]Bulleted lists don't appear on old skins. Fixed in Dark.
    [*]Quotes made after 3.4.0 upgrade don't appear in mobile version. Quotes made prior to it are fine. - [color=#00ff00;]Fixed[/color]
    [/list]

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I had a problem with updating my signature on the dark skin earlier, wouldnt show the edit box :)

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

There is a guy called "Brad" who keeps posting useless pointless shit, and leaving his stench around the place.  I think it is a bug.  Dispose of it.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

There is a guy called "Brad" who keeps posting useless pointless shit, and leaving his stench around the place.  I think it is a bug.  Dispose of it.

a bug you cant stay away from and is totally fit and awesome like a ladybird!

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

a bug you cant stay away from and is totally fit and awesome like a ladybird!

no

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Quoting doesn't appear in a box in mobile version, it just says that something is quoted, and there is nothing distinguishing them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Quoting doesn't appear in a box in mobile version, it just says that something is quoted, and there is nothing distinguishing them.

Nice find. Should be fixed now.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Nice find. Should be fixed now.

It is, but this new box is ugly... Liked the old one better.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

That problem also appears in some articles.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

That problem also appears in some articles.

On the mobile skin specifically? Can you link me?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

On the mobile skin specifically? Can you link me?

No, on the regular site. I just figured out this is only for old articles, and topics too, made prior to the forum update.

Which is to say all articles and most topics.

Unless you aren't seeing this, in which case my pooter is just broken.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I just figured out this is only for old articles, and topics too, made prior to the forum update.

They should still be changed over, though. The exception being 10 or so posts made between the time the board was upgraded and when I updated the skin, like so http://eldersouls.co...xun/#entry23937

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Quotes doesn't work on dark skin again... It seems. Not here atleast. It does in this thread though.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Though you may be happy to know that clearing my cache did fix my problem.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Though you may be happy to know that clearing my cache did fix my problem.

Now here's a problem; I've sen everywhere that the solution to everything is cleaning the cache. However, I've managed to avoid this during my whole computer life, and therefore never learned how to clear the cache... So how does one do this thing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com