Photo

October MotM 2012: Blexun

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Congratulations on winning one free month of premium membership! Which you already have.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
What, since when did MotM get a price?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

What, since when did MotM get a price?

Wake the fuck up! LolGratz Blexxy Wexxy

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
You should create a fancy graphic and speech for the winner.Or I can be put in charge of that from now on.I will do this no matter what your answer is.Anarchy.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I voted for you, Blex. Honestly, the only ones who are really doing much for the site at the moment are Traag, Blex, me, and Anarchy. I wish we had some more dedicated members.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I voted for you, Blex. Honestly, the only ones who are really doing much for the site at the moment are Traag, Blex, me, and Anarchy. I wish we had some more dedicated members.

Then go out and get some?

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Then go out and get some?

I'm trying to get my friends to join, but they all think the idea of a clan for single player games is ridiculous.However, I'm not talking about member count. I'm talking about people who do jobs for the site and actively add content on a regular basis. We don't have many of those, and those who do join never really fulfill their job.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'm trying to get my friends to join, but they all think the idea of a clan for single player games is ridiculous.However, I'm not talking about member count. I'm talking about people who do jobs for the site and actively add content on a regular basis. We don't have many of those, and those who do join never really fulfill their job.

This is not a clan. I don't know why I keep seeing people saying that.

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts

-.- alright look,... i would do something if i could, but the blockers in school wont let me do anything and i have no internet at my house..... sooo.. yea,... this makes me a lil angry... maybe if there were more people that actaully get on,.... the only people i have EVER seen online is Squishy Tragg, Blexun, Eric Bloodaxe, and Deathirst.. and hats off to you Tragg... your online everry single time i log on.. much appreciated for all you do

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

-.- alright look,... i would do something if i could, but the blockers in school wont let me do anything and i have no internet at my house..... sooo.. yea,... this makes me a lil angry... maybe if there were more people that actaully get on,.... the only people i have EVER seen online is Squishy Tragg, Blexun, Eric Bloodaxe, and Deathirst.. and hats off to you Tragg... your online everry single time i log on.. much appreciated for all you do

And Brad! Brad is often on... and Tynisa. Possibly more people... Lion, where arth thou? Come back!

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts

right..cause im never here :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com