The Presidential Election

Jake

Vote if you wish  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Vermin Supreme (Free Pony)
    • Jimmy McMillan (Rent is 2 Damn High)

As you know, we have the presidential election coming up in a couple weeks. Here are the two main candidate choices:Representing the Liberals, we have Vermin Supreme from the Free Pony Party:

Representing the Conservatives, we have Jimmy McMillan from the Rent is 2 Damn High Party:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0The question is, which of the two looks to be a more promising leader?

I actually registered to vote this year. Why, you ask? Because if I take a picture of the ballot and show my prof I get extra credit in a class. Probably won't actually vote because I know it doesn't matter for multiple reasons.

So, who would you vote for out of these two fine men?

I actually registered to vote this year. Why, you ask? Because if I take a picture of the ballot and show my prof I get extra credit in a class. Probably won't actually vote because I know it doesn't matter for multiple reasons.

Its seems so weird to me that you don't have to vote in the US, I guess in theory it could work better because then the only people voting are people who know what they're doing.

I guess in theory it could work better because then the only people voting are people who know what they're doing.

Idiots vote all the time. In fact, polls are almost exclusively participated by idiots. And I'm right with you David, though I have the backup excuse of not being registered.Obviously I'm for the Free Pony coalition.

Do you actually have to register to vote in the USA? :ohmy:On topic:THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Do you actually have to register to vote in the USA? :ohmy:On topic:THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Yeah, but it isn't a huge process tbh. In fact, a lot of people asked me on campus everyday, with a clipboard of the registration form, asking me if I registered. I usually just say yes and leave as to avoid them. They would of even mailed it for me.So yeah, I'm just stupid/lazy.
  • Upvote 1