Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Jimmy McMillan (Rent is 2 Damn High)
    0 votes - 0.00%

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
As you know, we have the presidential election coming up in a couple weeks. Here are the two main candidate choices:Representing the Liberals, we have Vermin Supreme from the Free Pony Party:Representing the Conservatives, we have Jimmy McMillan from the Rent is 2 Damn High Party:The question is, which of the two looks to be a more promising leader?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I actually registered to vote this year. Why, you ask? Because if I take a picture of the ballot and show my prof I get extra credit in a class. Probably won't actually vote because I know it doesn't matter for multiple reasons.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I actually registered to vote this year. Why, you ask? Because if I take a picture of the ballot and show my prof I get extra credit in a class. Probably won't actually vote because I know it doesn't matter for multiple reasons.

So, who would you vote for out of these two fine men?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

So, who would you vote for out of these two fine men?

I'll probably do a write-in ballot for myself. :thumbsup:

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Its seems so weird to me that you don't have to vote in the US, I guess in theory it could work better because then the only people voting are people who know what they're doing.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I guess in theory it could work better because then the only people voting are people who know what they're doing.

Idiots vote all the time. In fact, polls are almost exclusively participated by idiots. And I'm right with you David, though I have the backup excuse of not being registered.Obviously I'm for the Free Pony coalition.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Idiots vote all the time. In fact, polls are almost exclusively participated by idiots.

Yeah, I figured as much, thats why I said it might work in theory.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Do you actually have to register to vote in the USA? :ohmy:On topic:THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Do you actually have to register to vote in the USA? :ohmy:On topic:THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Yeah, but it isn't a huge process tbh. In fact, a lot of people asked me on campus everyday, with a clipboard of the registration form, asking me if I registered. I usually just say yes and leave as to avoid them. They would of even mailed it for me.So yeah, I'm just stupid/lazy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com