• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Posted Image

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
It's alright. I find it really irritating, but the actual music is pretty good - just don't like when he says anything other than "gangnam style". Bit overrated, lol. :P

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
songs shit but walking into the club with like 3/5 of you, start gangmanning in the middle boom everyone does it.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Gangnam style isnt good or funny.ITS FUCKING BOTH BRO.Really, how can it not be?It's a great excuse to dance like a douchebag in the middle of the club dancefloor when you are drunk, and bitches love it.Thanks Psy.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
It's a decent enough song. I like the chorus. It doesn't deserve to be the most viewed video, but it's a better candidate than the CURRENT most viewed video, so I'm rooting for it.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Gangnam style isnt good or funny.ITS FUCKING BOTH BRO.Really, how can it not be?It's a great excuse to dance like a douchebag in the middle of the club dancefloor when you are drunk, and bitches love it.Thanks Psy.

HERE HERE! Unless your a fat bastard.Hugh Jackman even did the dance with psy himself :o that's how fkn cool this thing is!

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I thought it was humorous for the first 5 seconds when I watched the video, because "lol koreans."But... then. It... Just kept... playing.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

I thought it was humorous for the first 5 seconds when I watched the video, because "lol koreans."But... then. It... Just kept... playing.

Is k. If bitches like it, you can exploit this. When bitches stop liking it, it will become uncool.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
It's quite good if you ask me, yes it starts to irritate me now, but when I first listened to it I was like LOLOLOL.The dance moves are funny, the chicks in the clip are hot for Asians and the song isn't that bad either.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
It's only popular because of the video. Koreans. Women. A stupid dance. Horses. It has it all.I'm reluctant to call the song itself shit because I have no idea what he is saying half the time. But yeah, the song isn't good.

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts
yea the only goood part of the song is when he says "gangnam style" and the course but other than that eeeesssshhhh.. i happen to find the video fucking halarious.. just saying.. i persnally have no problems with gangnam style so yea... oh and by the way i can do the dance like theres no tomorrow. helll yeah son

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com