Photo

Green Day

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
http://www.cracked.c...a_ibsrc=fanpage

say it all? they hate pop just like i do, but really, to have protest songs that are as popular as they are, why go and ruin shit before you have your biggest album release to date, or 3 i should say. I know i shouldn't believe EVERYTHING on cracked, as it is not 100% true and is exaggerated a lot of the time, but Billy Joe has just lost the plot, if he wants to rant then just have a go on twitter, just like all other stars do, start a twit war, be ultimately, Billy is being the biggest twit of all.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
I've never liked greenday lmao only one I liked was that parade one ;)All about the club music my friend :P

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Flight of the ConcordesThe Lonely IslandTenacious D--Can you spot a theme?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I do have to respect Green Day for being around a couple decades and still maintaining an audience, but a public meltdown is usually never the appropriate response. Although I do always enjoy a smashed guitar.What a nice guitar though. :(

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Honestly there is nothing more douchey than a "twitter war". He does this, and now he's all over the news. Pretty brilliant if you ask me.He needs to work on his profanity, though.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I must say, that was one of the WORST guitar smashes I have ever seen.On a more serious note, while this was probably a publicity stunt, he did have a right to get angry.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I must say, that was one of the WORST guitar smashes I have ever seen.

I KNOW RIGHT. The guitar should be smashed by the 3rd attempt at the latest. Then again, that Gibson. :(

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I KNOW RIGHT. The guitar should be smashed by the 3rd attempt at the latest.

This is how a real man does it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2rolE9DlbA

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I really want to try and smash a guitar to see how hard it is, and my brother got a few guitars in the room next to the room I'm in right now...

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I liked their early albums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com