Microsoft working on a 'wearable controller'?

Snuggles

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/19/is-microsoft-working-on-wearable-xbox-controllersThe link here pretty much says it all.I was put off at first about their new patents. Thinking they were very gimmicky. I'm intrigued by this though. This has crazy potential, and will definitely make for some interesting... well... whatever it's going to be.

I agree, that I probably won't buy it and will just stick to my controller. The potential though is astounding.Imagine a MOCAP suit for gaming. I wouldn't mind looking stupid if I could actually FEEL what was going on in my game. ( Not actual pain though, I assume just vibrations from where the bullet impacted or sword hit, or if the ground is shaking, etc ).

It really is just a matter of time before simulated sex becomes better than actual sex.But I'll be following this development pretty closely. Could be good.

The day when you can just take a few discreet phone pictures of your crush from under your desk and then upload it to your PS6 for virtual sex with a 3D model of him/her. Complete with personality and willingness settings, all for $11,000,000 adjusted 2020 inflation.Condoms not included.
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...