Photo

Microsoft working on a 'wearable controller'?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
http://www.ign.com/a...-controllersThe link here pretty much says it all.I was put off at first about their new patents. Thinking they were very gimmicky. I'm intrigued by this though. This has crazy potential, and will definitely make for some interesting... well... whatever it's going to be.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

eVirus_Neo

eVirus_Neo

• 15 Posts
I don't think I can be persuaded to try this again. I like the gimmick but I think most players will stick to their traditional controlles ( me included). I do like to see how far they can push this, maybe a worthy attempt at a good virtual reality game/console? xoxo

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I guess sometime in the distant future, this will be a thing, once it is made natural feeling and it stops feeling like a gimmick.But this raises an astounding question. Can I wear it on my penis?

eVirus_Neo

eVirus_Neo

• 15 Posts
Where there are penises, there shall be mods. Maybe a 'hide-the-boner' theme?

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Kinect?I dont get it.But i didnt read it all, so yeah, i deserve all i get.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
I agree, that I probably won't buy it and will just stick to my controller. The potential though is astounding.Imagine a MOCAP suit for gaming. I wouldn't mind looking stupid if I could actually FEEL what was going on in my game. ( Not actual pain though, I assume just vibrations from where the bullet impacted or sword hit, or if the ground is shaking, etc ).

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
It really is just a matter of time before simulated sex becomes better than actual sex.But I'll be following this development pretty closely. Could be good.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

It really is just a matter of time before simulated sex becomes better than actual sex.But I'll be following this development pretty closely. Could be good.

The day when you can just take a few discreet phone pictures of your crush from under your desk and then upload it to your PS6 for virtual sex with a 3D model of him/her. Complete with personality and willingness settings, all for $11,000,000 adjusted 2020 inflation.Condoms not included.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Complete with personality and willingness settings, all for $11,000,000 adjusted 2020 inflation.

I'm concerned now.

I can't help but think this isn't what the topic was meant for.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Only Nintendo knows how to do motion control right. I don't see this becoming very popular, to be honest.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Only Nintendo knows how to do motion control right. I don't see this becoming very popular, to be honest.

Inb4Davidrant

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts

I guess sometime in the distant future, this will be a thing, once it is made natural feeling and it stops feeling like a gimmick.But this raises an astounding question. Can I wear it on my penis?

you crack me up sir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com