Photo

Desktops

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

I like the 3 starters where Charmander is play the gamboy pocket :Dwhere did you find that wallpaper?

That one is totally my favorite :D. It's so cute! I can't help but "aww" when I see it xDPretty sure I found it here; http://thepiratebay....aper_CollectionIt may just be an image I found lurking the internets though. I have over 300gigs of wallpapers I've collected over the past year. If you want I can send you the original. Or if you have any requests I can see what I can do for the theme.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I have over 300gigs of wallpapers

O_O did you change your wallpaper every hour? or more?

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

O_O did you change your wallpaper every hour? or more?

It's set to automatically change every ten seconds. It only cycles through the ones I pick though, so it stays with the theme.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Yet I don't even bother with a desktop set up, only time I see it is when I boot... Every other time it's got program's at the front :/

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

Yet I don't even bother with a desktop set up, only time I see it is when I boot... Every other time it's got program's at the front :/

Same, I just like to accessorize :D

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
So I found This image. Decided to do an Adventure Time theme for my desktop. This picture is just WAY too adorable not to use. I love it :D.Now I just need to find some Adventure Time icons. Shouldn't be too hard though, with how popular the cartoon is and everything.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

So I found This image. Decided to do an Adventure Time theme for my desktop. This picture is just WAY too adorable not to use. I love it :D.

I love Adventure Time. I feel like it was tailored just for people like me. I've been thinking an Adventure Time video game that had Dragon Age 2 style combat would be awesome.Do you watch Regular Show as well? My dad actually watches it with me, since its humor is relatively mature.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
Haha. I love Regular Show too.I'll never forget a few months ago at work. This little girl and her dad were shopping. She said something and he said "Gotcha. Ohhhhhhhhh" just like Mordaci (sp?) and Rigby. So the little girl replied "YEEEAAAAAHHHHHH".It was... awesome.Also, whenever I play Brawl, I main Pikachu so I use the one with the trucker hat because it reminds me of Rigby :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com