Where's Everyone At?

David

maybe add a "TRR" section to the main bar at the top on the homepage for a quicker navigation,wait forget that, i thought this was part of that section, but still actually do it,but idk maybe go spam other sites with the forum link

Edited by Daniel

I never got my stuff that I needed, and just nothing new gor Skyrim aside patch and dlc news which I'm pretty current on. there isn't much to post, and granted my speedrun guide may have not been the best, and I'm not looking for views but I dedicated a bunch of time, and it got seemingly little to no attention.That wa a bit of a kick to my motivation but, When Hearth drops, I'll try to make a guide on it, about places to build and such. everything to the extent of my expeience playing it. I wish new users would come here longer than just one question or something honestly. It feels like Squishy and I are basically writing for a captive audience of ghosts aside like 5-15 members. ibhope for it to get better on all sides, because i like being here, just it is a hobby site after all :/ I wish tons of luck to David on improvements on whatever he thinks is necessary, and for more traffic. Not een just for Skyrim, just a general populace would be nice. In all honesty, while staying at a friend's house, I saw around 10 or 12 people on and I was actually a little dumbfounded, ha.

Well, I will note that I've really moved away from having the site depend on the forums. The main page is getting most of the attention now, probably at the expense of forum activity. Your guides/threads are still getting views though, there's just less posting.

that kind of blows, but I'm a senior and I purposely left myself to dry. This year, including German 4, if you count computer languages as languages. I'm going to learn 5-7 languages overall. I'm learning:GermanC++AccessOpenGLHTMLand some more VisualBASIC (or something else due to my second semester of Intro. to Computer Programming)not 100% sure, but I'm also learning CSS (part of HTML, just not sure if it's a language within itself)so, fun for me :D.... right?

• 3 weeks later...