Summer Party ON!

Brodo Swaggins

Freakin SoF :( I don't mind Solomons store as much, at least you know what your getting if you do pay for things but I still wish they would put as much effort into the actual game in order to increase memberships and make their money that way. I wouldn't mind these items and animations etc if they implemented them into an actual part of the game, eg as quest rewards.Also using any of the things you buy from them often labels you a noob who just spends more money on the game to look good (something I encountered even though I haven't spent a thing on either of these, I just spent my initial RuneCoins well, I only bought stuff that was free and stuff that was on sale and I actually wanted and could afford)Sorry, I just needed to vent my frustration.

• Upvote 2

Freakin SoF :( I don't mind Solomons store as much, at least you know what your getting if you do pay for things but I still wish they would put as much effort into the actual game in order to increase memberships and make their money that way. I wouldn't mind these items and animations etc if they implemented them into an actual part of the game, eg as quest rewards.Also using any of the things you buy from them often labels you a noob who just spends more money on the game to look good (something I encountered even though I haven't spent a thing on either of these, I just spent my initial RuneCoins well, I only bought stuff that was free and stuff that was on sale and I actually wanted and could afford)Sorry, I just needed to vent my frustration.

I actually agree,I'd never even consider buying these appearance-related stuff and animations, it adds nothing. I would consider buying extra bankspace and stuff like that though.
  • Upvote 1

I actually agree,I'd never even consider buying these appearance-related stuff and animations, it adds nothing. I would consider buying extra bankspace and stuff like that though.

Its also not like its cheap either, I mean consoles sell appearance stuff now too, but its cheaper than there other stuff...on the other hand some of the stuff in Solomons store is really expensive, especially the assassins outfit.Not that I personally would buy it if it were cheaper but I'd be far more willing to accept it. More bank space would be awesome, and yeah thats something I would consider buying.

Its also not like its cheap either, I mean consoles sell appearance stuff now too, but its cheaper than there other stuff...on the other hand some of the stuff in Solomons store is really expensive, especially the assassins outfit.Not that I personally would buy it if it were cheaper but I'd be far more willing to accept it. More bank space would be awesome, and yeah thats something I would consider buying.

Maybe, but I'm actually glad the rewards are useless. Makes the game more "play to win" as opposed to "pay to win".The prices are really stupid though.