Photo

Suggestion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
I don't know if this exists, but I believe it will help the event coordinators..Is there a list with all the active members timezones? This will help-out our ecs to plan events easier...

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Not a bad idea :) but It could be hard to keep track of :/I don't know how cons does it anymore :P we've done polls and such in the past though

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
how about we add the timezone in the app form? That way we can see where he's from.. from there on its only a matter of making a chart with the number of members/timezone

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I remember we tried to do this a few times way back before I left, I don't think it really worked too well (partially because I don't think anyone really went ahead and did anything with it), but it certainly can't hurt to try again.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
I think the main thing to consider is that were mainly est timezone? So 75% of our events should be made to work around est, at the end of the day you can't please everyone

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
In fact way back before I quit TRR I was the person who made the Timezone chart for ECs, we had like 50+ people in EST and we had people from everywhere back then.. like Australia, India, Japan, Hawaii, Brazil and all over Europe... it doesn't help much aside from telling you where everyone is... the best thing to do is have ECs from North America and ECs from Europe...which we do but they currently fail to plan events

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com