Solomon's General Store - Grand Opening!

Brodo Swaggins

And so it happens that Runescape slowly becomes pay2win. The first 2 steps are taken, SOF and this stupid store.

How is this pay to win? lol. All you can do is buy cosmetic outfits, new animations, and emotes. Just cool stuff that have no real purpose in game.The only thing that can kind of be seen as pay to win is the SoF, but that is only because of the ultra rare lucky and money drops, which hardly anybody wins. And honestly, I'd want a decent handful of people to buy spins and runecoins rather than Jagex raise the price of membership.

How is this pay to win? lol. All you can do is buy cosmetic outfits, new animations, and emotes. Just cool stuff that have no real purpose in game.The only thing that can kind of be seen as pay to win is the SoF, but that is only because of the ultra rare lucky and money drops, which hardly anybody wins. And honestly, I'd want a decent handful of people to buy spins and runecoins rather than Jagex raise the price of membership.

I get your point on the store.I'm 100% anti-microtransactions. although SOF requires a lot of luck, nobody should have advantage over other players, just because they spend money on the stupid game.