Photo

Solomon's General Store - Grand Opening!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
Welcome to Solomon's General Store - purveyor of fine goods and ingenious items. Peruse his wide range of outfits, animations, weapon designs and customisation options, all lovingly created to make your avatar truly stand out from the crowd! View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
And here is another money scam tactics....which people will buy into -.- I got 200 free coins though

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
scam? no scam here. just a business trying to make money

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
And so it happens that Runescape slowly becomes pay2win. The first 2 steps are taken, SOF and this stupid store.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
RuneScape used to be a great F2P game, noe they just want money and it doesn't seem like they care about the regulare player, F2P or P2P.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
IDK i give runescape maybe 10-15 more years before it completely gets screwed up

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

And so it happens that Runescape slowly becomes pay2win. The first 2 steps are taken, SOF and this stupid store.

How is this pay to win? lol. All you can do is buy cosmetic outfits, new animations, and emotes. Just cool stuff that have no real purpose in game.The only thing that can kind of be seen as pay to win is the SoF, but that is only because of the ultra rare lucky and money drops, which hardly anybody wins. And honestly, I'd want a decent handful of people to buy spins and runecoins rather than Jagex raise the price of membership.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

How is this pay to win? lol. All you can do is buy cosmetic outfits, new animations, and emotes. Just cool stuff that have no real purpose in game.The only thing that can kind of be seen as pay to win is the SoF, but that is only because of the ultra rare lucky and money drops, which hardly anybody wins. And honestly, I'd want a decent handful of people to buy spins and runecoins rather than Jagex raise the price of membership.

I get your point on the store.I'm 100% anti-microtransactions. although SOF requires a lot of luck, nobody should have advantage over other players, just because they spend money on the stupid game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com