Five Days to Raise $10

David

And here we go again. It will be covered quickly even if a few people donate $2.00. Note that Paypal takes like 2.9% + $0.30 of whatever you send, so anything under $0.40 probably isn't worth it.Click to donate.EDIT: I actually just realized that my Paypal account has been halted from adding funds until I provide a bunch of identification details. No idea how long that will take to work out so I don't know if I'll be able to cover the difference this time.

I'll try and donate, I've just gotta get my bank account sorted out so that I can do online transactions and stuff. Hopefully I can get that done in time. (if all goes well I should be able to donate tomorrow)

Ah, thank you. Every donation for hosting is appreciated as I cover the costs of the software myself. That runs $300 one-time + $210 every following year to keep everything up to date. Not much fun for a poor college student. :smile:

Ah, thank you. Every donation for hosting is appreciated as I cover the costs of the software myself. That runs $300 one-time + $210 every following year to keep everything up to date. Not much fun for a poor college student. :smile:

right so how much we got so far?