Photo

Five Days to Raise $10

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
And here we go again. It will be covered quickly even if a few people donate $2.00. Note that Paypal takes like 2.9% + $0.30 of whatever you send, so anything under $0.40 probably isn't worth it.Click to donate.EDIT: I actually just realized that my Paypal account has been halted from adding funds until I provide a bunch of identification details. No idea how long that will take to work out so I don't know if I'll be able to cover the difference this time.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
BAKE SALE !!!!seriously though, the council fucked me over and stole a years worth of tax -.-' im broke until the 13th :)

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
I really wish I could help again, but unfortunately i too am broke currently :/

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts
i have like 4 gift cards that i dont use that all have like .20-.60 on them still but apparently it wouldnt do much because of paypal

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I'm getting nervous.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Can't do it this time. Out in the city and all the money I have is for food, gas, etc.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I'll try and donate, I've just gotta get my bank account sorted out so that I can do online transactions and stuff. Hopefully I can get that done in time. (if all goes well I should be able to donate tomorrow)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'll try and donate, I've just gotta get my bank account sorted out so that I can do online transactions and stuff. Hopefully I can get that done in time. (if all goes well I should be able to donate tomorrow)

Ah, thank you. Every donation for hosting is appreciated as I cover the costs of the software myself. That runs $300 one-time + $210 every following year to keep everything up to date. Not much fun for a poor college student. :smile:

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Ah, thank you. Every donation for hosting is appreciated as I cover the costs of the software myself. That runs $300 one-time + $210 every following year to keep everything up to date. Not much fun for a poor college student. :smile:

right so how much we got so far?

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
well.... I can pimp myself out to chicks for $5 an hour or if their fat $10.......What? if it works it works :Pall seriousness though I no longer have even my paypal D:

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
3 days until the day (20th) they'll suspend us for being late.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

3 days until the day (20th) they'll suspend us for being late.

So how much are you short by?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Link has a total that's dynamic with the updated amounts.I really would like to see various TRR members donate a bit though, instead.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Link has a total that's dynamic with the updated amounts.I really would like to see various TRR members donate a bit though, instead.

yer, if not I MIGHT be able to do itBut I'm already broke and got a few heavy nights planned :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com