Photo

Cottage!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
So i leave today for my cottage, gonna be there for 4 days. It's a good break for me cause ever since the release of the combat beta, I've begun to realise that I'm liking this game less and less every day and will probably quit if they go through with the combat rework. Gives me some time to debate what I want to do, will be back either late Sunday or early Monday.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Enjoy and do come back :P To me, RS is a game that keeps it's interest when you take a break from it every now and then.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Enjoy your break & we hope you return!There's still a while before the Beta is implemented into the Live game, and maybe some things will be revised.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Have a nice time :) this made me make cottage pie for tea btw...I'm with you on the whole retiring thing :/ just depends what they do with F2p that's all. Seem as f2p warrings kept me on this game for so long... See you on the other side! (hopefully) :P

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Thanks, for letting us know Mageman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com