Weight problem

Newguy57

Question

[*]Hi, as my name suggests, I'm new. not just to skyrim, but to the elder scrolls series. My problem is this. I am in the bleak falls barrow, loaded down with loot. I have so much loot that I have to drop something like 300 gold worth of items to get through the many areas which require that the character can run. I m stuk between two such areas, and I was wondering if it is possible to drop some loot, run to town to sell it, and come back to pick it up. please answer quickly.

11 answers to this question

how do I activate godmode and what does it do.

(Tried typing in "godmode" in the script and didn't work)

(Played many games with godmode which never say what it does)

I think Huygens was joking. Personally, I'm ashamed at him.

Did a bit of research and I found this.

player.modav <attribute> <amount>

Since you want to carry more stuff, type carryweight for attribute and put how much you want your carry weight to increase or decrease by in the amount section.

how do I activate godmode and what does it do.(Tried typing in "godmode" in the script and didn't work)(Played many games with godmode which never say what it does)

how do I activate godmode and what does it do.(Tried typing in "godmode" in the script and didn't work)(Played many games with godmode which never say what it does)

You press ~ and then you type tgm and press enter;infinite health, stamina, magicka and you can carry as much as you likeI advice you not to play with tgm too much, it ruins the game badly :P no challenge
  • Upvote 1