Photo

Weight problem

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Newguy57

Newguy57

• 4 Posts

[*]Hi, as my name suggests, I'm new. not just to skyrim, but to the elder scrolls series. My problem is this. I am in the bleak falls barrow, loaded down with loot. I have so much loot that I have to drop something like 300 gold worth of items to get through the many areas which require that the character can run. I m stuk between two such areas, and I was wondering if it is possible to drop some loot, run to town to sell it, and come back to pick it up. please answer quickly.
    [/list]

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Newguy57

Newguy57

• 4 Posts
and I just tried sprinting. it doesn't even happen.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Yes, the items will still be there when you return so long as it doesn't take you 2+ days to do so.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
In the future, store items in a chest you own before digging into a dungeon. :P

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
If you're on a computer, use godmode when you're overweight

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Make sure to rush to a store every time you kill a dragon to sell those bones.

Newguy57

Newguy57

• 4 Posts
how do I activate godmode and what does it do.(Tried typing in "godmode" in the script and didn't work)(Played many games with godmode which never say what it does)

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

how do I activate godmode and what does it do.
(Tried typing in "godmode" in the script and didn't work)
(Played many games with godmode which never say what it does)

I think Huygens was joking. Personally, I'm ashamed at him.

Did a bit of research and I found this.

player.modav <attribute> <amount>

Since you want to carry more stuff, type carryweight for attribute and put how much you want your carry weight to increase or decrease by in the amount section.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

how do I activate godmode and what does it do.(Tried typing in "godmode" in the script and didn't work)(Played many games with godmode which never say what it does)

You press ~ and then you type tgm and press enter;infinite health, stamina, magicka and you can carry as much as you likeI advice you not to play with tgm too much, it ruins the game badly :P no challenge

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts

Make sure to rush to a store every time you kill a dragon to sell those bones.

As long as he isn't an Archer. Dragon bones and scales make godly Light Armor.

Phantom

Phantom

• 46 Posts
You could also "carry" heavier items, but if you're that over the limit it might be pointless.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I have a solution, but it isn't exactly "clean" as far as wholesome playing goes. If you are interested, I could share, but I don't want to post this large text if nobody cares.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com