Photo

New Clan Chat Ranks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
That's a weird bug just changing the permissions/ unchecking the box like that :/ Glad to hear nothing's changed within our cc guidelines! I'll keep an eye out for anymore occurrences.Thank you for clarifying!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

That's a weird bug just changing the permissions/ unchecking the box like that :/ Glad to hear nothing's changed within our cc guidelines! I'll keep an eye out for anymore occurrences.Thank you for clarifying!

Yeah it's really weird cause some people can talk as a guest and some cant

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
No guests could talk in the clan chat (I just got off from fixing it). I've had to do this several times in the last few weeks.

Posted Image

That box was unchecked. It MUST be checked for guests to be able to talk. Whenever you change the permissions settings to set a clan rank as the minimum rank able to speak (say, Corporal because you wanted Recruit muted) that guest box is unchecked. This is because you can't have a clan rank muted while at the same time allow all guests to speak freely.

That box is an extension of the minimum rank system they have in the permissions area. By checking it, Guests are the minimum rank, so all others must also be allowed to talk.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

No guests could talk in the clan chat (I just got off from fixing it). I've had to do this several times in the last few weeks.

I always have it checked though cause I know a lot of guest pm me telling me they can't talk in chat.That proposed idea of Recruits not being able to talk in chat was never put into place... recruits could always talk. I just suggested the idea never put it into action because I knew people would give opinions on the that set-up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com