Photo

New Clan Chat Ranks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Clan Chat Ranking System

We have recently updated our ranking system in-game!

Posted Image Recruit - in-game Recruit
Posted Image Corporal - Rebel
Posted Image Sergeant - 6 Months of being a ACTIVE Rebel
Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel
Posted Image Captain - Exemplary Rebel

Staff Ranks

Posted Image General - Event Coordinator | Diplomat
Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator [Awarded to certain trusted Event Coordinator(s) or Diplomat(s)]
Posted Image Organiser - Warlord
Posted Image Coordinator - Council
Posted ImageOverseer - High Council
Posted Image Deputy Owner - Clan Leader
Posted Image Owner - Founder

Any Staff Found Guilty of Unjustly Kicking Will Be Temporarily Stripped Of Their Rank and Dealt With.

Posted Image

Edited by Anarchy, June 25, 2012 - 11:07 PM.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
I feel like Diplomats/Event Coordinators should be ranked higher than CC mods, those guys are the ones who do all the work.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts

I feel like Diplomats/Event Coordinators should be ranked higher than CC mods, those guys are the ones who do all the work.

thats all forum based and ends in the event being implemented ingame, mods have to deal with shit from all clan members, including staff when no council are on, i have been summoned during my sleep at least twice this week to deal with shit, although i was asleep at the time, but none then less, if the teams are going to have any sort of power, i believe it to be on the forums and ot ingame over the cc mods,

before you think im just trying to big myself up as being the only cc mod atm, i feel my point is still valid, and others have agreed etc

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

thats all forum based and ends in the event being implemented ingame, mods have to deal with shit from all clan members, including staff when no council are on, i have been summoned during my sleep at least twice this week to deal with shit, although i was asleep at the time, but none then less, if the teams are going to have any sort of power, i believe it to be on the forums and ot ingame over the cc mods,
before you think im just trying to big myself up as being the only cc mod atm, i feel my point is still valid, and others have agreed etc

Well at this moment they are only images..... sooo no big deal...aside from people thinking our EC and DIPS are mods cause the rank is named Admin so there is no other problem

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Well, I still stand by my last statement. CC mods just kick, just like EC's and diplomats can. Council and up is the one who actually deals with them.

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts

i have been summoned during my sleep at least twice this week to deal with shit, although i was asleep at the time, but none then less,

Im sorry you were the only one who "seemed" avalible at that point and time.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
The Clan Chat Ranking System has been updated again and will not be updated again...for a while.Check Post #1 for the Updates

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts
I think this is a great ranking system.
Once I realy get settled in this clan I'll apply for a job. Posted Image

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I think this is a great ranking system.
Once I realy get settled in this clan I'll apply for a job. Posted Image

I haven't seen you around in CC much, I see you on the forums a lot xD
We'll be awaiting your application :D

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts

I haven't seen you around in CC much, I see you on the forums a lot xD

That's probably because of time zones... I live in Tanzania which is GMT +2Next week ill be in The Netherlands so that's Gmt +1

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

That's probably because of time zones...I live in Tanzania which is GMT +2Next week ill be in The Netherlands so that's Gmt +1

WOOOHOO NETHERLANDSwhere will you be?

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts

WOOOHOO NETHERLANDSwhere will you be?

Oh ill be moving around from place to place. Ede, Hoogeveen, Groningen ect...

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

Posted Image Recruit - Given to muted player instead of kicking them | in-game recruit

In-game recruits can no longer talk in cc? Just Forum-registered ones?
Maybe I didn't completely understand this before, which is an epic fail because it makes recruiting a little different... Please confirm, so I can let recruits (potential new and current ones) know to register asap or they can't talk. Which is silly, but I understand its purpose during that small chance when people may get unruly.

PS,
I changed permissions to allow Recruit rank to talk in cc because a new member + a current member both PM'd me and were confused, and I honestly hadn't a clue about this.

Edited by Tcee, June 25, 2012 - 04:44 PM.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Also guest can't talk, which cause a problem twice so far.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

[url="http://images.wikia.com/runescape/images/f/f9/Recruit_clan_rank.png"]
PS,
I changed permissions to allow Recruit rank to talk in cc because a new member + a current member both PM'd me and were confused, and I honestly hadn't a clue about this.

Recruits could always talk, that was a typo cause i mashed to concepts together

Also guest can't talk, which cause a problem twice so far.

Guest are able to speak in chat, I believe it's a Jagex Bug cause some guest can talk and some can't... unless it's a option preference...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com