New Clan Chat Ranks

Anarchy

Clan Chat Ranking System

We have recently updated our ranking system in-game!

Posted Image Recruit - in-game Recruit

Posted Image Corporal - Rebel

Posted Image Sergeant - 6 Months of being a ACTIVE Rebel

Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel

Posted Image Captain - Exemplary Rebel

Staff Ranks

Posted Image General - Event Coordinator | Diplomat

Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator [Awarded to certain trusted Event Coordinator(s) or Diplomat(s)]

Posted Image Organiser - Warlord

Posted Image Coordinator - Council

Posted ImageOverseer - High Council

Posted Image Deputy Owner - Clan Leader

Posted Image Owner - Founder

Any Staff Found Guilty of Unjustly Kicking Will Be Temporarily Stripped Of Their Rank and Dealt With.

Posted Image

Edited by Anarchy

I feel like Diplomats/Event Coordinators should be ranked higher than CC mods, those guys are the ones who do all the work.

thats all forum based and ends in the event being implemented ingame, mods have to deal with shit from all clan members, including staff when no council are on, i have been summoned during my sleep at least twice this week to deal with shit, although i was asleep at the time, but none then less, if the teams are going to have any sort of power, i believe it to be on the forums and ot ingame over the cc mods,

before you think im just trying to big myself up as being the only cc mod atm, i feel my point is still valid, and others have agreed etc

I feel like Diplomats/Event Coordinators should be ranked higher than CC mods, those guys are the ones who do all the work.

thats all forum based and ends in the event being implemented ingame, mods have to deal with shit from all clan members, including staff when no council are on, i have been summoned during my sleep at least twice this week to deal with shit, although i was asleep at the time, but none then less, if the teams are going to have any sort of power, i believe it to be on the forums and ot ingame over the cc mods,

before you think im just trying to big myself up as being the only cc mod atm, i feel my point is still valid, and others have agreed etc

Well at this moment they are only images..... sooo no big deal...aside from people thinking our EC and DIPS are mods cause the rank is named Admin so there is no other problem

In-game recruits can no longer talk in cc? Just Forum-registered ones?

Maybe I didn't completely understand this before, which is an epic fail because it makes recruiting a little different... Please confirm, so I can let recruits (potential new and current ones) know to register asap or they can't talk. Which is silly, but I understand its purpose during that small chance when people may get unruly.

PS,

I changed permissions to allow Recruit rank to talk in cc because a new member + a current member both PM'd me and were confused, and I honestly hadn't a clue about this.

Edited by Tcee

That's a weird bug just changing the permissions/ unchecking the box like that :/ Glad to hear nothing's changed within our cc guidelines! I'll keep an eye out for anymore occurrences.Thank you for clarifying!

Yeah it's really weird cause some people can talk as a guest and some cant

No guests could talk in the clan chat (I just got off from fixing it). I've had to do this several times in the last few weeks.

Posted Image

That box was unchecked. It MUST be checked for guests to be able to talk. Whenever you change the permissions settings to set a clan rank as the minimum rank able to speak (say, Corporal because you wanted Recruit muted) that guest box is unchecked. This is because you can't have a clan rank muted while at the same time allow all guests to speak freely.

That box is an extension of the minimum rank system they have in the permissions area. By checking it, Guests are the minimum rank, so all others must also be allowed to talk.

No guests could talk in the clan chat (I just got off from fixing it). I've had to do this several times in the last few weeks.

I always have it checked though cause I know a lot of guest pm me telling me they can't talk in chat.That proposed idea of Recruits not being able to talk in chat was never put into place... recruits could always talk. I just suggested the idea never put it into action because I knew people would give opinions on the that set-up