Photo

Bored

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
So im bored of CoD(mainly play mw2), Forza, Guitar Hero and Mass Effect, and want to play something rather different, so ima buy WWE13 cos i was watching it live last night and was jsut rofling alot over then pathetic-ness of it these days,

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
sooo sad. dont get sucked into that "pathetic-ness"

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Ah i remember being like 6 years old and looking forward to every episode, I'd finish my homework, get my chips and drinks, walk over to my friends house to get them to cover to watch, and be glued to the tv, then we went moved the coffee table and start wrestling lol, my mom yelled at me for one time breaking one of her vases. Kane and Undertaker, the brothers of destruction, McFolly, The RattleSnake StoneCold Steve Austin. Ah thems the days.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Yeah I can't lie I use to like watching it back in the day, RAW was so much better than Smackdown imo....but none the less Daniel get a RPG? or some sport game?

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
meh they all suck, i just want to stress relieve in another way to fapping, and it was supposed to be delivered today but the royal mail suck cock

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
lulz. umm... left4dead 1 = awesome for that. just... killing shit... nonstop.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
l4d sucks

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
I dont watch WWE, since it wasnt WWF.BUT!I play the games, because they amuse me.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
i know right, gotta finish the storyline of it soon, as i need a new game to play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com