Photo

New Diplomat and Council Promotions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Congratulations to our most recent promotion. Say hello to your new Council member, Apollyon!

Congratulations to our most recent promotion. Say hello to your new Diplomat member, Carroll 1!

We have high expectations for both of you; hopefully you can bring some new ideas etc into the clan in your new position.

Apply for Clan Staff Positions Here!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Oh yeah! Congratulations guys! Welcome to the lovely TRR staff.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Congratulations POLLY & CARROLL !@^&* <33
Enjoy your new titles and work hard! ;]

TRR Daniel

TRR Daniel

• 91 Posts
Congratz Apollyon and carroll.Keep up the good work XD

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
ty guys, let the recruiting begin

Congratulations to our most recent promotion. Say hello to your new Council member, Apollyon!

Congratulations to our most recent promotion. Say hello to your new Diplomat member, Carroll 1!

We have high expectations for both of you; hopefully you can bring some new ideas etc into the clan in your new position.

Apply for Clan Staff Positions Here!

to clear things up my rs name is "Resurr3ction" =)

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Congratulations!Well deserved Apollyon! And make me proud Carroll!!

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Ehh Council again huh.Thanks to all that congratulated to me.I want to give special thanks to Jamie, for it was her that pushed me to fill out the app.I have held this position before, but unfortunately there was a lack of communication during a forum change and I ended up defecting to tLoL, yesh I kno its LoL but i just wanna annoy fergie a bit.Now my reign begins, err Now I can help the clan grow once more.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
You are welcome, I put in a good word for you bcs I believe your good for this clan, so don't screw it up or I'll kill you -.- Congrats guys!

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
im sure the longevity of the dilliberation was enough comfort to have made your discissions with the council!

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts
congratulations guys

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Congrats guys, I'm sure ye'll do a great job for TRR. :)

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

You are welcome, I put in a good word for you bcs I believe your good for this clan, so don't screw it up or I'll kill you -.- Congrats guys!

Be happy, I believe this is the first and only time I may have ever liked a comment.Also if its you out there trying to kill me, as long as its face to face and hand to hand combat, I would enjoy it. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com