Photo

7 Reasons Why a Zombie Outbreak Would Fails

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
http://www.cracked.c...quickly_p1.htmlA cute little article I found. Makes some good points, though the first few are a tad generic. Thoughts? With the recent strange activity in Florida (eating of faces) I felt this would be relevant.I've never been scared of a zombie outbreak myself. I only fear robots. You should ALL fear robots.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
that was a good read :D

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Ehh i asked the same questions before, glad not all people are stupid.Same reason why a total invasion of the united states would fail, locals with guns, large ammounts heavily armed civilians with better knowledge of terrain and environment. NRA Rednecks Law Enforcement Gangs Hunters Veterans Enthusiasts and many more gun toating people to name, Yeah lulz

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

A cute little article I found. Makes some good points, though the first few are a tad generic. Thoughts? With the recent strange activity in Florida (eating of faces) I felt this would be relevant.I've never been scared of a zombie outbreak myself. I only fear robots. You should ALL fear robots.

I was going to reply to this topic just to bring that up. I mean, he ate like most of his face after being shot 5~ times.My blender is becoming self aware.

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
lol.

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]. That's like having to fight a lion every time you to want to have sex or make a sandwich.

[/font]

i liked that line.

but yea, people are retarded for buying into that kinda shit. i know people that do =s
besides, if it ever did. im too badass to end up anywhere other than on top :devil:

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
I personally know someone who bought an AR-15 with a bayonet in case of a zombie invasion, its kinda funny.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Maybe they will be RE4 style zombies, more like parasites that takes control of the host and just kill and try to spread themselves.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Honestly I would just go camp out in a hardware store or costco :D

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
lol. yea. i know people swho started getting into guns cause of that..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com