The Truth Behind Fast Traveling

So today, I discovered the long sought-after truth behind what, exactly, fast traveling is. Blexun has sarcastically claimed that fast traveling involves flying. I didn't give that thought much credit, until it happened to me...Fast traveling from Dragon Bridge to the Hjaalmarch Stormcloack camp in my game answered the question for me. It begins just like any other fast travel... A quick look at the world map and then a long loading screen. However, after I regain consciousness I find myself hurtling downward towards the camp from thousands of feet up in the air. I just have a few seconds to admire the scenery before I plummet to my death. I repeated this several times after I returned from my previous save in Dragon Bridge. I then waited a bit before fast traveling, and found myself harmlessly falling 5-10ft in the air and landing in the camp safely.So, it appears fast traveling has been answered. What caused my character to suddenly forget how to fly mid-flight? Perhaps some day we will know.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...