Photo

RuneScape kid

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Some of, or maybe even most of you have probably already seen this vid, I saw it ages ago. It's really funny though :)Also, do you know about that dutch RuneScape trial Huygens? ;)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
It's funny how the newscasters think RWT is normal.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Consider this. He said the shark was worth 1000 coins, compared to its 633 price now.Thank you, Joe Ducey, for protecting my pirate's hook for another day.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
what an arse... lol stupid cunt shouldnt have signed up for a clan by logging into the game on a different site... obviously knew fuck all about the game lmao"kids ask me for help" lol bless himwonder if he told Jagex in his complaint, "its alright though I bout 300m through RWT!"

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I'm pretty sure Jagex saw the news report cause it looks American and they had no comment on RWT...which PROVES MY POINT those site are Jagex themselves ...... my theory is going in the right directionfor being such a 'pro' as they put it get was a noob -.- even when I was younger I never logged on other sites

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
LOL what an idiot, and yes, Bard, I've heard of the trial, it has been like 5 years ago, or something like that ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com