Photo

Favorite Music and possibly dance?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I find dubstep hilarious, so I listen to that. My favorite music genre would be 90s grunge. I enjoy most forms of rock. There are 1 or 2 country songs that are ok, but for the most part, I hate country music. I can't stand most rap and most pop.Scratch my favorite style being grunge. My favorite style is heavy metal played in a kazoo ensemble.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

@Anarchy you just made my day about a million times better xD seeing my random dubstep quote made me instantly laugh. yeah I had ACT's today (woop woop) and while waiting for my ride, a bunch of white jock d-bags, or mostly the passenger, opened the car door and yelled my name calling me a "Fucking Faggot" while flicking me off. so yeah, thanks Posted Image

Aww that sucks, but glad I made your day somewhat better (:

btw what is ACT?

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
A standard test in the US that most colleges look at to determine my apparent intelligence.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Now I feel dumb cause I see books about the ACT -.-

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
:D it's all good man

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
I like a lot of indie stuff, like Animal Collective, Joanna Newsom, The Flaming Lips, Radiohead, etc.As far as dance music goes I generally like dance-punk like LCD Soundsystem, Death From Above 1979, or dubstep like James Blake and SBTRKT, or something like The Avalanches "Since I Left You"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com