Favorite Music and possibly dance?

Unknown ProbLem

Recently I've been listening to a lot of European music (or just music that originated there) like Hardstyle, Hardcore, Dutch, etc. along with a lot of Trance HardTrance, DnB(Drum and Bass), Dubstep (the better kind, not just WUB WUB face-ownage), and Just more electronic music, though I like a lot of Rock along with Metal, Screamo and such and a little bit of Hip Hop/Rap/RnB.My favorite dance to follow my more Favorite music like Hardstyle is definitely the Melbourne Shuffle and have been trying to learn for quite some time.What are your guy's favorite music to listen to?

I'm into a wide variety of music. I like hip-hop, rap, rap-rock, techno, trance, and a little bit of pop here and there :P.For dance, this year I started break dancing since my school has a club for it. It's not as hard as it looks, just requires practice and looks really well with any type of music.

• Upvote 1

Nice, I've seen a lot of good break dancers on youtube and such (where I'm from, that is a little unheard of, such the same as Melbourne Shuffle) but a lot of my previous "idols" to Shuffling have since converted to break dancing or forms of it. I think the aspect of shuffling is really fun, and when you are good enough (somewhat easy, but definitely requires practice) you can basically glide around on a flat surface to a lot of Techno music O.o as you follow the Bassline. Overall, I think a lot of the more "underground" dances are cooler than just Club grinding xD

• Upvote 1

Some of my old favorites are Classic Rock, such as Pearl Jam, Eagles, Aerosmith, Queen, and more. I also enjoy some rap, but again, mostly the older stuff, before it was all hoes and drugs. I've recently downloaded the entire soundtrack to Weeds, which is a show on Showtime. It features a lot of Indie songs, some rock, some pop, and others more Mexican-typed, all of which goes with the show.Afraid I'm not too big on the dancing. In the 7th grade, my mom "forced" me to take some ball-room dancing classes. There I learned how to Waltz, Shag, and Cha-cha, and I actually got a trophy in the last two (1st place in Shag, 3rd in Cha-cha). I'm not sure the reason behind her passive-aggressively signing me up for the dancing.

• Upvote 1

Just in whatever mood im in tbh, right now im actually listening to the lord of the rings soundtrack; concerning hobbits,generally I like punk rock ; blink 182/green day, some harder rock; metallica, old stuff; beatles, pearl jam, the rolling stones especially these last 3 tbhhardstyle, dubstep, hardcore for dancetrance is just plain shit if you ask me :)

Just in whatever mood im in tbh, right now im actually listening to the lord of the rings soundtrack; concerning hobbits,generally I like punk rock ; blink 182/green day, some harder rock; metallica, old stuff; beatles, pearl jam, the rolling stones especially these last 3 tbhhardstyle, dubstep, hardcore for dancetrance is just plain shit if you ask me :)

OMG GET OUT concerning hobbits.... that what I was listening to when I designed the wiki page banner.....O_O AWESOME!!!I like rock, certain trance, house, dance, DnB(Drum and Bass), Dubstep (the better kind, not just WUB WUB face-ownage), hardstyle, euro, and basically anything that sounds good
  • Upvote 2

OMG GET OUT concerning hobbits.... that what I was listening to when I designed the wiki page banner.....O_O AWESOME!!!I like rock, certain trance, house, dance, DnB(Drum and Bass), Dubstep (the better kind, not just WUB WUB face-ownage), hardstyle, euro, and basically anything that sounds good

wanna have babies with me?

@Anarchy you just made my day about a million times better xD seeing my random dubstep quote made me instantly laugh. yeah I had ACT's today (woop woop) and while waiting for my ride, a bunch of white jock d-bags, or mostly the passenger, opened the car door and yelled my name calling me a "Fucking Faggot" while flicking me off. so yeah, thanks :D

I find dubstep hilarious, so I listen to that. My favorite music genre would be 90s grunge. I enjoy most forms of rock. There are 1 or 2 country songs that are ok, but for the most part, I hate country music. I can't stand most rap and most pop.Scratch my favorite style being grunge. My favorite style is heavy metal played in a kazoo ensemble.

@Anarchy you just made my day about a million times better xD seeing my random dubstep quote made me instantly laugh. yeah I had ACT's today (woop woop) and while waiting for my ride, a bunch of white jock d-bags, or mostly the passenger, opened the car door and yelled my name calling me a "Fucking Faggot" while flicking me off. so yeah, thanks Posted Image

Aww that sucks, but glad I made your day somewhat better (:

btw what is ACT?

• 4 weeks later...