Photo

How was your guys break?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Hey everyone! just wanting to know how everyones break was! Mine I played over 18 hours of MW3, completed 9 quests and some other stuff. This past day I was so into when somebody sent me a message on facebook I had no idea what was happening lol. I tend to be non sociable when playing games. Other than that pretty decent week off, what about you guys?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
Pretty good, i got to spend a majority it with a lot of my good friends. I also got to bum around some, which I always enjoy.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I also got to bum around some, which I always enjoy.

OH YEAH!My break was a long time ago, but it was nice. Got to see some friends and I went to the beach to tan =/

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
If I had better access to a beach I definitely would have been there :P

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
No break for me until the first week of May :-)

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I was on my family's mountain cottage, and went skiing and stuff, like a true Norwegian. I was there for a whole week without internet, and not much electricity. But it was alright.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
you guys make me jelous lol actually doing stuff

Vocaloid

Vocaloid

• 14 Posts
My springbreak was awesome. I stayed at my friend's house for most of it, and we had a blast. As far as going out goes, we watched the hunger games with a couple more people, and did some Chicago stuff such as blue man group and the second city comedy club. Yea, we had a great time. Ofc my spring break was only a week long, and was a couple weeks back... long gone X_X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com