Discussing the points system

Huygens

Points system  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of developing a points system?

• Yes, I do
    • No, I don't
  2. 2. Do you want to get rewarded for getting points?

• Yes, money
    • Yes, .... [please post]
    • No, getting points is enough honour for me
  3. 3. What kind of activities should be rewarded?

• Attending events/wars
    • Hosting events (being non-staff)
    • Getting chosen MOTM
    • Forum posts
    • Recruiting
    • General activity
    • ... [please post]
    • Maxing out citadel cap

Hello clanmates,The council has been discussing a point system.In short: you get points for being activeWe still have to deceide whether you get rewarded for getting pointsFor example: 1000 points = 1 mil, 1000 points = maxYou get 50 points for attending an eventYou get 100 points for recruiting somebodyYou get 150 points for hosting an event (at least 5 participants (clan members only))We still have to deceide how we're going to administrate the pointsWe still have to deceide what the activities are you get rewarded for (just attending events or other stuff too)The first phase was discussing whether it would be a good idea. We (council) said we want to try this out. We are still in this phase, since we're now asking the entire community for their ideas.The second phase will be discussing the rules.The third phase will be a beta phase.Please notice that this will be a way of motivating people to be active. You should never be focused on making money by attending events.Post and vote now!

I call Plagiarism!Lol, I came out with this system last year and I'ma tell yall, If you can, try and come up with an in-site spread sheet/tracker for this, cuz doing it the way I did can get annoying fast. You would also need to get ALL staff members on board for this, because if only a few people are keeping track and updating points then it can become more of an unrewarding job. Also try and get some of your more bigger banked members, and or more then 1 member to fund this since when I came out with this, I was the only one giving out prizes(all prizes came directly from my bank).

• Upvote 1

Points are also good for promotional opportunities up to a certain point of course, staff opportunies, etc. I wish more people used the forums we could go back to have award medals like we used to, but it seems pointless now. Also we could do something like, point leader of the month gets to pick the cape color for a certain amount of time, so we could switch things up a little. I can donate money to the winners as well, that's no issue for me. Brainstorming... I'll come up with more later.

I'm surprised you can even spell plagiarism XDBut that was the first thing I thought of when this idea was presentedI can help fund, but I can't be the only one out there.

Lol me is know spelling, and I'm sure you remember it since you were one our coordinators.I don't mind helping out everynow and then either.Jamie good brainstorming, don't hurt yourself though. Also before I was trying to create a sole Monopoly over this and It did work lol, too bad it was durring one of TRR's depressions.

How about if There were certain points for rs activity eg. attending events wars etcBut then a different Set of points for IRC forum activity eg. posting Active in IRC So if you get are very active in game you get promoted in the cc but if you are active in the forums or the IRC then you get promoted on the forums Just a suggestion

How about if There were certain points for rs activity eg. attending events wars etcBut then a different Set of points for IRC forum activity eg. posting Active in IRCSo if you get are very active in game you get promoted in the cc but if you are active in the forums or the IRC then you get promoted on the forumsJust a suggestion

not a bad idea, we'd just have to adjust the chat ranks again