The most gross thing happened at work!! (VIEW AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, WARNING)

MrAddison

Well, better yet..This was the most GROSS thing I have ever done in my life...Work was slow tonight, so my friend manager (Yep we are friends :P) pulled me out back outside to help him clean the garbage and boxes around the trashcans cause it was cluttered everywhere.. so we did that which was easy and no problem...THEN, the nastiest part of my life, there was a full trash can of nasty garbage, and another smaller trashcan in there, with water we got from a couple of rains we've gotten the past few weeks, and me and the manager tipped the trashcan over to pour out the water and it was FREAKING AWEFUL SMELL!!!! Worse than Rotten Eggs probably!!! The stink went OVER the whole building and the stink went up through the air vents and INTO the restaurant causing EVERYONE to leave x.xMe and the manager then hosed down all the trashcans and hosed down the stink water which wasn't helping at all.. then it was my idea to pour bleach all over the water and spray hot water and that worked wonders...Go smart me lol but shit... that was the nastiest thing I've done in my life...You can share me some of the nastiest things you've done in your life if you want too haha

A guy at a restraunt got wasted and ended up puking on the restroom floor, it was a mix of hibachi and a lot of white sauce, i can tell from the smell he had a lot of alcohol, had to clean all that up.

Ewwwwie that's grossss...I'm very sorry you had to clean that up... blech...I have one that I had to clean up in a bathroom floor... if you wanna know?It's not throw-up....

Okay this wasn't at work and I find it hilarious, but it was kinda gross.My friends were going to have a bbq and they bought a live pig for it. Since I had experience my friend asked me to come help him butcher it. To any of you who might get offended I used a highly sharpened knife and sliced its artery in its neck, died in seconds, and I did it while it was sleeping. So I decided to let my friend try and help but he kinda had a shaky hand. Our other friend who is extremely squeemish walk right around the corner behind us just as the knife stabbed at the one of the organs and shot our other friend with bodily fluids. He then saw what we were doing, tried to run back tripped on one my buckets, and spilled some pork blood on himself. Which lead him into vomitting.My reaction, i threw a shoe at him for wasting some of the blood.Sure he's partially traumatized but looking back it makes me laugh.

• Upvote 2

Okay this wasn't at work and I find it hilarious, but it was kinda gross.My friends were going to have a bbq and they bought a live pig for it. Since I had experience my friend asked me to come help him butcher it. To any of you who might get offended I used a highly sharpened knife and sliced its artery in its neck, died in seconds, and I did it while it was sleeping. So I decided to let my friend try and help but he kinda had a shaky hand. Our other friend who is extremely squeemish walk right around the corner behind us just as the knife stabbed at the one of the organs and shot our other friend with bodily fluids. He then saw what we were doing, tried to run back tripped on one my buckets, and spilled some pork blood on himself. Which lead him into vomitting.My reaction, i threw a shoe at him for wasting some of the blood.Sure he's partially traumatized but looking back it makes me laugh.

ROFL that's a nice one :3I have another small nasty story >.<It was at the same restaurant too about a year or so ago..We get these customers that come by every tuesday, an old couple Larry and Mary, and one day the man went to the bathroom and he's been in there for awhile... so someone went to check him out and there was BLOOD ALL OVER THE RESTROOM FLOOR (A one person restroom)(He said he was ok when he walked out and Mary helped her husband walk back to the booth table and he was fine after that...)I can't remember what the hell happened to him but all I can remember is I'm the one that had to clean it up because everyone else vomitted or couldn't stand the sight of blood... My stomach was churning (That was A LOT OF BLOOD) and I hated the smell but I did the best of standing the blood, so I was put into cleaning it up >.>Smell didn't go away for a week or so?

ROFL that's a nice one :3I have another small nasty story >.<It was at the same restaurant too about a year or so ago..We get these customers that come by every tuesday, an old couple Larry and Mary, and one day the man went to the bathroom and he's been in there for awhile... so someone went to check him out and there was BLOOD ALL OVER THE RESTROOM FLOOR (A one person restroom)(He said he was ok when he walked out and Mary helped her husband walk back to the booth table and he was fine after that...)I can't remember what the hell happened to him but all I can remember is I'm the one that had to clean it up because everyone else vomitted or couldn't stand the sight of blood... My stomach was churning (That was A LOT OF BLOOD) and I hated the smell but I did the best of standing the blood, so I was put into cleaning it up >.>Smell didn't go away for a week or so?

Lol, sounds like fun.Are people really that squeemish with blood?I have to say though, old blood does not smell good at all.I'm used to sight/smell of blood. Hell I got mad at my friend for spilling some of the pork blood because I was going to cook it(pork blood stew). I've butchered my fair share of animals, and I can gaurantee you will see and handle a lot of blood, but the fresher the better when it comes to cooking.
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, i'm not going to say too much.. But it all started with a 40 oz of crown royal, ( or Jack daniels as i was told followed by RNR royal reserve whiskey.) followed by about 15 fat coco puffs, insane speeding, me almost getting bear maced and shot, attemtping to jump out a moving vehicle window to beat up some guy who i thought was someone else, burning cars by accident etc etc, and half way through it, we ended up at some harbour at night time, which i power puked, like you know when you use a garden hose on medium pressure ? where it just fans out everywhere ? it was like that, but with alot more force, and out of my nose too. It was white, i dont remember what it smelledlike, and there was alot of blood in it. It made a guy about 12 feet away from me that i was with puke on his buddys' shoes, which were brand new nikes, which then promptly were thrown into the harbour, i passed out about 3 times in 5 minutes, slammed the car door on my finger, which immidietly started bleeding turned purple, i woke up the next morning wondering why my thumb hurt, looked at it, and it was almost pure black, had a big gash in it full of clotted blood, andmy thumb nail was almost hanging by a thread, and it had a bunch of weird sticky squishy black red/ stuff in it.... still not sure about it, 100 other things happened that night three nearly four years ago, and i'm still hearing about it to this day = P

The grossest thing that I have ever experienced. I used to live in LA, then our little apartment got bed bugs. they are terrible things that ruin your life, so my brothers in LA made me stay in Chicago. I have lived here for a little over a year now, and from what i know that whole apartment complex block got knocked down.Since most people have gone into detail with their disgusts, i may as well also. If you live in a house with Bed Bugs, you have to accept your going to get bit. The bites go away after a while, but obviously if you live with them your going to get re-bit every night. They are so disgusting, and they are everywhere. They are also virtually impossible to get rid of. Once they bite you, if you look at the one that just bit you... you can see that they're red with your own blood. I lived with that for one night, got 0 sleep, and flew to Chicago. at least 10s of thousands have to deal with that reality every day of their life, at the very minimum. for all i know it could be 100s of thousands or millions, I really don't want to look up the numbers.