Why PC is the best gaming console.

Mageman

I do agree though, I like my keybindings and my mouse. That's personal preference though. The consoles have found ways around the fact they have limited buttons to give you enough hotkeys for almost everything.

Xbox can plug in a keyboard, in order to play games such as Final Fantasy "That online one that i dont know the name of" I believe they decided not to let the Xbox have a mouse though, because they didnt want it to be too much like a PC. Wierd.On a second note, i used to play Command and Conquer: Red Alert .. (I think it was that one) using 2 x PS1 and a link cable, and 2 x TV's. This was mouse compatible. Fun times.

Xbox can plug in a keyboard, in order to play games such as Final Fantasy "That online one that i dont know the name of" I believe they decided not to let the Xbox have a mouse though, because they didnt want it to be too much like a PC. Wierd.

Pretty sure you have to buy a special keyboard made by Microsoft to use with the Xbox. Which is stupid.Last time I tried playing Street Fighter on a keyboard it couldn't recognize it as a device. I do know there is a way to mod a normal keyboard to work on the Xbox360 though. Just never cared enough to actually do it. I would rather just spend the $200 and buy a Hitbox.

Pretty sure you have to buy a special keyboard made by Microsoft to use with the Xbox. Which is stupid.Last time I tried playing Street Fighter on a keyboard it couldn't recognize it as a device. I do know there is a way to mod a normal keyboard to work on the Xbox360 though. Just never cared enough to actually do it. I would rather just spend the $200 and buy a Hitbox.

On the new "black" one, you can just plug in any old keyboard. I only know because i did it to play Final Fantasy - the online. Played for 5 mins and quit tho.. lol.TBH though, im bored of my Xbox, havent used it for anything but DVD's for over a year.