Behind the Scenes - April

Brodo Swaggins

Finally, spring is here, and there’s certainly some budding new content waiting to blossom this month. We’re introducing a brand new magical environment called the Runespan, where everyone will be able to gain Runecrafting XP via unique training methods. We’ve got a deliciously wicked Easter event on the way; a smuggler’s sack-load of Dungeoneering improvements – including an upgradable tool belt and stackable resources - and two new Fremennik Sagas have sprouted back into the mind of Skaldrun, one featuring everyone’s favourite thug... Thok! View Original Article

Seasonal event; could not care less; literallyDungeoneering fixes; niceQuest; I love the fremennik saga :DRC update; I hope it doesnt ruin the economy; getting high rc quite easily might fuck up rune prices. I remember nats being 350 ea and bloods 550 ea :DExtra spins; fuck you Jagex, fuck you in your tiny hairy arse -_-

Seasonal event; could not care less; literallyDungeoneering fixes; niceQuest; I love the fremennik saga :DRC update; I hope it doesnt ruin the economy; getting high rc quite easily might fuck up rune prices. I remember nats being 350 ea and bloods 550 ea :DExtra spins; fuck you Jagex, fuck you in your tiny hairy arse -_-

Cheaper rune might not be that bad consider it like what 22gp per arrow and to cast a spell it's like 150gp-250gp O_O (random estimate)The only extra spins I like are via ingame things that you do like skills and the other thing

Cheaper rune might not be that bad consider it like what 22gp per arrow and to cast a spell it's like 150gp-250gp O_O (random estimate)The only extra spins I like are via ingame things that you do like skills and the other thing

The very best bolts are expensive too :P