Your Hobby in Skyrim

Tristan

Rampage through the cities, become sad when I kill some semi-essential NPC, and then reload and just pay the 5 gold to buy a goat's leg.That merchant was such a swindler, but I needed the goat leg...

LOL hahaha lmfao thats funny, i dont really know why but i just busted out laughing when i read that

• 9 months later...

Some lives/roles I like to play as:-Mercenary: Sleeping at inns eating sleeping regularly, never settle down, just aim to be tamriels best warrior. Smithing, two handed, heavy armor, enchanting.-Merchant: Hire a follower that I jack up with the sweetest gear I can get my fingers on, pretty much everything goes into speech, maybe a little lockpicking, I'll use a one handed weapon, with very few perks.-Hunter: Live in the wilderness in my cabin, hunt kill eat etc. I like to take my pelts, horns, extra food etc to town to barter with (living this way, or as a farmer, you get very little gold making it challenging, and thus fun if you roleplay sleeping & eating regularly.)-Thief, self explanatory.-Monster/Demon Hunter, Kill every troll, dragon, daedra, undead, drauger, ghost, elf, (did i say that out loud....) any evil creature really.-Learner/student: Work sorely on things like enchanting & alchemy, read alot of books, always try to unravel mysteries learn everything I can etc.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...