Photo

Your Hobby in Skyrim

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
What do u do to pass the time in skyrim?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Rampage through the cities, become sad when I kill some semi-essential NPC, and then reload and just pay the 5 gold to buy a goat's leg.That merchant was such a swindler, but I needed the goat leg...

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

Rampage through the cities, become sad when I kill some semi-essential NPC, and then reload and just pay the 5 gold to buy a goat's leg.That merchant was such a swindler, but I needed the goat leg...

LOL hahaha lmfao thats funny, i dont really know why but i just busted out laughing when i read that

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I like just picking one direction and just running in that direction. When I come across a camp, dungeon, ruins, etc, I like to sneak and take them all out with as little disturbance as possible. Or I'll just rampage through them. Either or.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

I like to sneak and take them all out with as little disturbance as possible.

The Ebony Mail would be perfect for that i use it for assassinations, if possible

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

The Ebony Mail would be perfect for that i use it for assassinations, if possible

I'm light armor'd =/ I always enjoyed using the Ebony Mail though.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
I like how it turns you black

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

use storm call from a hidden position and watch everyone get struck by lightning 

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Whenever I wasn't doing quests, I just put on god mode and rampaged for the heck of it and then reload.

Kronica

Kronica

• 2 Posts
My hobby is stocking up on ingredients and food and getting my garden going... Not to mention taking care of my children :P

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts

Some lives/roles I like to play as:-Mercenary: Sleeping at inns eating sleeping regularly, never settle down, just aim to be tamriels best warrior. Smithing, two handed, heavy armor, enchanting.-Merchant: Hire a follower that I jack up with the sweetest gear I can get my fingers on, pretty much everything goes into speech, maybe a little lockpicking, I'll use a one handed weapon, with very few perks.-Hunter: Live in the wilderness in my cabin, hunt kill eat etc. I like to take my pelts, horns, extra food etc to town to barter with (living this way, or as a farmer, you get very little gold making it challenging, and thus fun if you roleplay sleeping & eating regularly.)-Thief, self explanatory.-Monster/Demon Hunter, Kill every troll, dragon, daedra, undead, drauger, ghost, elf, (did i say that out loud....) any evil creature really.-Learner/student: Work sorely on things like enchanting & alchemy, read alot of books, always try to unravel mysteries learn everything I can etc.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

LoL, "-Thief, self explanatory."

that cracked me up

I like finding funny hats to get serana to wear... there arent that many funny hats in skyrim, so my hobby got cut short a little bit, but its the thought that counts

Torapa

Torapa

• 20 Posts
I like to make my redguard get into brawls wearing the Emperor's robes and gilded wrist guards (both beefed up for unarmed combat of course) because the Ebony mail causes me to get bounties. Watching in 3rd person is funny as fuck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com