Daniel

I've never played the series, sadly. Since ME1 (or was it 2?) was released extremely late on the PS3, I just never bothered getting the backlog of 2 games to catch up.As I said on my status update though, my room mate finished the game within 22 hours of buying it. :P So it must be quite good.

wtf, 22 hours, he must have just played the main missons, besides thats 1 story, there are hundreds of different storys/choices to be played/made throughout the series, and it was ME2 that was brought out late on ps3 and honestly its a bad port, better on PC by far

Took me 16 hours to beat the campaign in the ~ 30 hours i had it.... Now im working on Insanity. I've played ME 2 some with friends but not entire. I might consider getting it..O and the ME3 online is full of either 1) people that suck. 2) a group of 3 people that kick you right off the start because they want a friend in (use private matches then). or 3) a guy will sit there and not click ready after the rest of us are sitting here for 20 mins (requires all people in party to be ready to start)