Photo

MASS EFFECT!!

* * * * * MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT MASS EFFECT 3

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
IT IS GODLY!i love this series, can you tell?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I've never played the series, sadly. Since ME1 (or was it 2?) was released extremely late on the PS3, I just never bothered getting the backlog of 2 games to catch up.As I said on my status update though, my room mate finished the game within 22 hours of buying it. :P So it must be quite good.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
wtf, 22 hours, he must have just played the main missons, besides thats 1 story, there are hundreds of different storys/choices to be played/made throughout the series, and it was ME2 that was brought out late on ps3 and honestly its a bad port, better on PC by far

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
It's next on my Food Money purchase list. I've only played ME2 and have a couple of characters I wanna bring over to ME3.

.:Spoogan:.

.:Spoogan:.

• 78 Posts
Took me 16 hours to beat the campaign in the ~ 30 hours i had it.... Now im working on Insanity. I've played ME 2 some with friends but not entire. I might consider getting it..O and the ME3 online is full of either 1) people that suck. 2) a group of 3 people that kick you right off the start because they want a friend in (use private matches then). or 3) a guy will sit there and not click ready after the rest of us are sitting here for 20 mins (requires all people in party to be ready to start)

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
am at 25 hours and im just taking a break over bxpbut its like the best out of them all by far

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Lol, this game fucking sucks!Relax, just kidding, I've never played it... It sounds pretty good though. But I doubt I'll buy any games before GW2.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Have to start over cuz i blocked out some side missions.... didnt save b4hand.... awesome game, got for free too ha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MASS EFFECT, MASS, EFFECT, MASS EFFECT 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com