Photo

Stealing Creation 3/6/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Today's event went well. There was a turn out of 4 people which is low, but on the upside everyone that was in the CC at the time was at the event, so that's a plus.

Thank you to:

Okja
Peanut
Apolly

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

Today's event went well. There was a turn out of 4 people which is low, but on the upside everyone that was in the CC at the time was at the event, so that's a plus.

Thank you to:

Okja
Peanut
Apolly

Decent for a first reflection, but try to get some screened in to spruce it up a bit :D

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
I will... And where were you? -.-

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

I will... And where were you? -.-

Wasn't allowed on the computer anymore -_-

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Okay, in that case I will forgive you for not attending my "first event" back in TRR.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Nice job Jamie, sorry I couldn't be there. Hopefully the turnouts increase

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
It's alright, I have high hopes for the future, may have to move the time up and hour or two, depending on the consistency of our members playing.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I'm pleased that everyone online turned up. But I've noticed the lack of activity during that time of day. Try earlier events, like 3x more people are usually on.Anyways, well done on hosting your first event after coming back. ;)

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Tbh, I'm trying a little later, bcs that's when I notice a lot of people to be on. I'll throw in some early ones as well though.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Tbh, I'm trying a little later, bcs that's when I notice a lot of people to be on. I'll throw in some early ones as well though.

Ah, well if that's the case then no bother. It was just my assumption because I've seen it get a little less active around those times a few times, sorry. xD

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Atho, I will be throwing some GMT events in starting next week as soon as I figure out what's a good time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com