CC & RuneHead Updates

Fergal

Off topic: Completely puzzled as to why all the "Community News" were moved to the Clan News forum with the conversion and the actually Clan News placed in this forum; should this forum not be Clan News?

Clan Chat Ranking System

Yep, we've updated our ranking system in-game! Lieutenant+ can invite new members to the CC and Captain+ can kick - so now you know who to bring your problems to!

This also means that we are allowing players who haven't registered on our forums to join our CC; however, TRR members will have a higher rank to signify the difference.

Posted Image Recruit - Given to muted player instead of kicking them | in-game recruit

Posted Image Corporal - Rebel

Posted Image Sergeant - 6 Months of being a ACTIVE Rebel

Posted Image Lieutenant - Established Rebel

Posted Image Captain - Exemplary Rebel

Staff Ranks

Posted Image General - Event Coordinator | Diplomat

Posted Image Admin - Clan Chat Moderator [Awarded to certain trusted Event Coordinator(s) or Diplomat(s)]

Posted Image Organiser - Warlord

Posted Image Coordinator - Council

Posted ImageOverseer - High Council

Posted Image Deputy Owner - Clan Leader

Posted Image Owner - Founder

RuneHead Returns!

Again, because of our loss of forum ranks as a result of the forum conversion, we've decided that bringing back TRR's RuneHead would be a good idea to keep track of ranks.

Click here to view our RuneHead.

Ah yes, it's pretty much empty, now, it's everyone's job to post below your RS in-game name so I can add you. Also, post your rank too since it just says "Member", but don't bother lying, I'll obviously know, lmao.

Don't worry if your F2P (yes, Jagex took away the F2P high-scores list), this is just a list of our members.

Edited by Anarchy

I accidentally moved the TRR News to the wrong forum during conversion, and after they were dumped I had no way of undoing it without restarting the entire process over. All Clan/Community news should be in the "Clan News" forum. So if anyone with Mod powers wants to move them all to the newly coined "Clan News" forum (where this should probably be), then that would be great.

I accidentally moved the TRR News to the wrong forum during conversion, and after they were dumped I had no way of undoing it without restarting the entire process over. All Clan/Community news should be in the "Clan News" forum. So if anyone with Mod powers wants to move them all to the newly coined "Clan News" forum (where this should probably be), then that would be great.

I tried, looks alright. But I was really only guessing for half of the topics whether or not they were clan news, ha.

The Clan Chat is locked, and is something that KEEPS happening, which is frustrating since we're running out of good FC names, things like "TRR FC" (or CC) suck. :PSo yeah, we can't update any rank. There's literally no point to it right now anyway. The only odd person in there is just someone that probably won't talk.If we need a FC for an event or a war, there's nothing wrong with just using someone else's FC anyway.

The Clan Chat is locked, and is something that KEEPS happening, which is frustrating since we're running out of good FC names, things like "TRR FC" (or CC) suck. :PSo yeah, we can't update any rank. There's literally no point to it right now anyway. The only odd person in there is just someone that probably won't talk.If we need a FC for an event or a war, there's nothing wrong with just using someone else's FC anyway.

I usually get them to talk :P and once recruited someone from there :D

Council rank for me too pl0x. And ya, I noticed that earlier ^

You already have the Council rank in both the RuneHead and Clan Chat - I updated it once you were officially promoted.

I need to be changed to Council unless I'm High Council [admin rank] (which i doubt cause we didn't carry a vote)

Updated RuneHead rank anyway. Do you still have admin rank in the CC? Can't even remember the reason of why I gave it to you. I'll update it once I get on later, no a major issue anyway.

Updated RuneHead rank anyway. Do you still have admin rank in the CC? Can't even remember the reason of why I gave it to you. I'll update it once I get on later, no a major issue anyway.

Cause of Citadel so I can set the resources and we also need to move the building tick

Caps don't matter. But yeah, updated that already. Anarchy, are those people that use the CC only on the forums? I don't want to add in-game recruits as such.

I can ask aroundPeople who are on the forumlllYaklllSunscorch1HIT2WINApollyon3x6 (moderator)Okja (needs to be changed to moderator)