Request For More Staff Applications

Fergal

And another topic. We desperately need some new staff members. As long as you do something after being promoted, you won't be demoted.

Just copy the following application form, fill it out and post it in this topic. Shortly after the post is made, it will be moved for review to top secret forums.

Length of time in TRR:

Position(s) applying for:

Why we should select you:

What you will change in TRR:

Anything else:

What we need:

Event Coordinators

Diplomats

TBH, shouldn't we focus on getting more members in the first place rather than making events for like 3 people? No flame :P

My thoughts exactly. Ive been asking that isn't wearing a clan cape if they want to join. After we have 10+ active members, I'll start making more events and go for council.

Let camp GE for a while one day asking people of they want to god wars mass, almost any level. Ask them to join the clan, surely we could get members doing something like that?

Worth a shot, I can see it working out well. We should plan this as an event and gather people? The more people, the stronger we look. Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, lol. This is because of the forum conversion/merge. You see, at the end of every forum link, there is a thread number and name - this one is 1559-request-for-more-rank-applications/ - It doesn't matter what the last words are, it's just the thread name and doesn't effect the link. With the conversion, all the thread numbers updated due to there being forum topics already posted on Elder Souls beforehand.

To avoid confusion, I've just added the form and you can post your app here.

• 4 weeks later...

We desperately need some new staff members. As long as you do something after being promoted, you won't be demoted.

Just copy the following application form, fill it out and post it in this topic. Shortly after the post is made, it will be moved for review to top secret forums.

Length of time in TRR:

Position(s) applying for:

Why we should select you:

What you will change in TRR:

Anything else:

What we need:

Event Coordinators (event staff)

Diplomats (recruitment staff)