Photo

Request For More Staff Applications

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
And another topic. We desperately need some new staff members. As long as you do something after being promoted, you won't be demoted.

Just copy the following application form, fill it out and post it in this topic. Shortly after the post is made, it will be moved for review to top secret forums.

Length of time in TRR:

Position(s) applying for:

Why we should select you:

What you will change in TRR:

Anything else:

What we need:
Event Coordinators
Diplomats

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I would have applied for council, if I weren't this inactive at the moment and if we could miss some recruiting.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
At this stage, if you are still around actively enough, you may as well apply. I know you are busy with school, but you still manage to get on the forums each day. I haven't seen Blue Speed in weeks.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
please apply for ec people

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
TBH, shouldn't we focus on getting more members in the first place rather than making events for like 3 people? No flame :P

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

TBH, shouldn't we focus on getting more members in the first place rather than making events for like 3 people? No flame :P

My thoughts exactly. Ive been asking that isn't wearing a clan cape if they want to join. After we have 10+ active members, I'll start making more events and go for council.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hm, from my experiences, the only people that are quite active are recruited from fansites, RSOF recruiting is kinda pointless, those people never get on these forums

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
People will only stay if there is events, even our current members, you need to think of that too. That said, we obviously are focusing on getting more members too, but both are important.

Urka Zerka

Urka Zerka

• 31 Posts
Let camp GE for a while one day asking people of they want to god wars mass, almost any level. Ask them to join the clan, surely we could get members doing something like that?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Let camp GE for a while one day asking people of they want to god wars mass, almost any level. Ask them to join the clan, surely we could get members doing something like that?

Worth a shot, I can see it working out well. We should plan this as an event and gather people? The more people, the stronger we look. Posted Image

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
If its on a Friday evening and its early, 90% ill come, got to get out of bed saturday at 5am my time thats 4am gmt :D

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Alright, more apps please, especially on EC. I've a feeling those who applied for EC will be demoted because of their lack of knowledge about their promotion. @_@

Urka Zerka

Urka Zerka

• 31 Posts
I'm in a clan guys :/ but I guess I can come, considering we need a friend chat to lootshare anyway. Also I don't think I play the same time as any of you's lol

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I'm going to apply soon (: hopefully, we can also get people to join

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Apply, you chicken nugget!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com