To all Xbox 360 gamers out there

Dy3nasty666

Well I was interested until you talked about KDR, I'm one who is more focused on winning the game and not getting the most kills, you can go 80-2 but if you lose......it doesn't matter how many kills you got, but if you are doing teamdeath, and games such as this, guess it does make sense to worry about it. I'm more of a objective gamer myself, I love search, sabotage, demolition, those are my games, not a fan of just killing to be killing, gotta have a reason not just to get kills.

Might be interested me and my mate might help you out :P we both rock 3kd's when we make secondary accounts (we just piss about on our mains) and have done GB before several times.Few questions:Which COD?How old are your players?What Gametype?What Time GMT would you play at?Key things you missed out :POh and on the kdr topic, kdr shows how good a player you are, your kdr usual reflects your wl as well, unless your one of those ball bag players that just jumps on flags willy nilly.Its a fact if your team is rocking the kills they are most likely going to be spawn trapped.

K/D doesn't really show how great a gamer is, I mean it can but only if he plays games that all you do is kill, but when it comes to others, it ain't how many kills its how smart you are, or how well you work together as a team, and strategy this is why I love those games, it just ain't a here's a gun now go kill a bunch of people. I used to have a sabotage team of my real life friends and friends I made on live, we had a 27 game winning streak over about 3 hours, it was honestly amazing, when you have the right people who ain't there for kills or who worry about their K/D you can easily win most games. Sadly some of us went to college others work, so we can't all be on at same time, so the team died.

We had a 50 win streak on blops sabotage. We all had 3+ kdr's. 5 people rush the spawn trap 1person plants... I'm sorry but a team of people below 1kdr could not beat a team of people with 3+ kdr Heres a bit of proof, from a guy i regular play with...known him for about 3 yrs met him on rs actually lmao he rocks a 4+kdr and his team rocks a 2+, this is how you win domination using kills. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3y1aSEEjBs&feature=channel_video_title

I know you can't completely judge someone by their KDR, especially having that as the only requirement for any clan would also be stupid, since people can just simply make another account and it couldn't be too hard to keep a high KDR then, lol.But anyway, Brad has a point, KDR usually can be pretty accurate - a team of 3 KDR could probably beat a team of 1 KDR.