AL Declares (again ;p)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Darklandlord

Darklandlord

• 12 Posts
Ill try my best to make it

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Toews you are going to need to reply quicker. The longer it takes to confirm the rules, the further away the war will be.We'll accept on the following rules:

10:30 PM GMT / 5:30 PM EST - Thursday 5th JanuaryWorld: 33Clan Wars Classic - Center BoundsMatched Opts +/- 2Melee & Ranged: OnMagic: Binds OnlyDung Items: OFFCorrupt: OFFSniping: OFFAttack on sightFoG and the usual shit are obviously on.

War time & date are still negotiable - not sure about the extra half an hour Brad wants (10:30 GMT), lol. Date seems to be fine though.

Toews

Toews

• 23 Posts
The rules are all fine (I'd like to change it to North attacks, if possible, not a big deal though). Date is fine, can the time be any earlier?And no dung is fine too.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
North attacks sounds good to me, stops the lag fest I suppose and 10.30 is already pretty early for our US members so we cant move the time sorry ;)Whats your CC called by the way? in-case anything changes?See You There B)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Yay, I be making this one :D

Lamb

Lamb

• 1 Posts
I'm leader of AL; I'll be taking over negotiations. The rules look fine. I honestly have no idea how many we'll pull; we haven't warred in forever but activity has been increased. Probably somewhere around 8-10. Is January 5th still a go?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Yes these are the rules

10:30 PM GMT / 5:30 PM EST - Thursday 5th JanuaryWorld: 33Clan Wars Classic - Center BoundsMatched Opts +/- 2Melee & Ranged: OnMagic: Binds OnlyDung Items: OFFCorrupt: OFFSniping: OFFNorth attacks firstFoG and the usual shit are obviously on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com