Photo

AL Declares (again ;p)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Toews

Toews

• 23 Posts
Clan Leaders/Warlords: Lamb_bug, Rumang_Rasta, Toews (Ask_her), JSF (Fabbulous)Clan Name: Ancient LegionClan Website: http://ancientlegion.b1.jcink.comClan Memberlist/Runehead: http://www.runehead....clan=ancientlegClan Requirements: 80+Wednesday, December 28thWarring: 3:00 PM ESTCWA Classic MidboundsMatched +/-2Melee, Binds, Range | Dung and FoG Items ONCorr OFF | Sniping OFFWar World: 33

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Under discussion.Edit: Lol again :D

Edited by Blue speed, December 21, 2011 - 05:35 PM.

Toews

Toews

• 23 Posts
I talked to Brad. It looked like both of our pulls would be about the same, and the war would be good for boosting community :DPlus it'd be nice to do some events with you in the future.

Jessica

Jessica

• 47 Posts
is this a go?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I could have sworn Brad said he was saying no last night to be but I'm up for it.Would like to see a fun war since it has been ages since our last war, but that's not my decision, just an idea. :D

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Yup I talked to some ppl yesterday and our last real war was a long time ago and I would like to do another one since they are fun :D

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Erm we never agreed to it...I will try and get hold you when I get home to sort out the finer details :D you dissapeared last night :D

Toews

Toews

• 23 Posts
I never said we agreed to it, I only said we talked about how it would go about :D

Darklandlord

Darklandlord

• 12 Posts
tightt but the why not on a weekend? -.-

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Can we at least have this on the 29th+?

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU..... On vacation if this happens -__-

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I think the war should be okay if the war date is a little further away. 28th is awful near.Kind of iffy about dung items on though. But how many are AL pulling atm?

Toews

Toews

• 23 Posts
We haven't had a war in god knows when. I'm guessing around 8, definitely no more than 10, but 7 is a reasonable estimate. What other dates did you guys have in mind?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Hmm, just anything that has a bit of notice, a week? But stay clear of New Years, mayhe even after. Not sure, but preferred weekend. Any ideas?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Thursday the 5th 10.30pm GMT sound good to you? OR the Friday but I don't know how many of us can do weekends "/Oh and we want no dung. Lets have a good old fashioned war :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com