2012 Election

Dark Mana

I'm not a fan of Barack Obama. I had all the best hopes for him (I'm fairly conservative) as I'm not one of those Republicans that hopes for the democratic president to fail. I hoped he could help get our economy back on its feet, but sadly, he hasn't followed through on his promises.I'll be voting for Newt Gingrich, I think he has the capability to restore the economy, as well as the know-how.We'll see what happens.

I'm not a fan of Barack Obama. I had all the best hopes for him (I'm fairly conservative) as I'm not one of those Republicans that hopes for the democratic president to fail. I hoped he could help get our economy back on its feet, but sadly, he hasn't followed through on his promises.I'll be voting for Newt Gingrich, I think he has the capability to restore the economy, as well as the know-how.We'll see what happens.

Ron Paul is our only hope :D

I don't get USA democracy anyways, you only have 2 parties to vote on, like wtf, what if you disagree with both or partially disagree.

There are more than 2 parties just 2 main parties. And it is very unlikely for any other party to win. And you don't have to agree with everything in a party that you follow.

There are more than 2 parties just 2 main parties. And it is very unlikely for any other party to win. And you don't have to agree with everything in a party that you follow.

But you vote for a party/person right? That means all of their ideas will be followed right? If there are 2 main parties thats little to choose if you ask me:P!Dont get me wrong, no flame.

I don't get USA democracy anyways, you only have 2 parties to vote on, like wtf, what if you disagree with both or partially disagree.

Just say fuck and don't vote... It's life mate, you aren't forced to vote. If a party is not good or realy stupid just don'tvote and it's done!If who wins suck then try to make the best out of the place you live in and the ppl you hang out with or your family :P

Just say fuck and don't vote... It's life mate, you aren't forced to vote. If a party is not good or realy stupid just don'tvote and it's done!If who wins suck then try to make the best out of the place you live in and the ppl you hang out with or your family :D

Lol I didn't want to vote last year, my dad got really angry at me lol. He gave me this speech about not taking freedom of speech for granted and stuff and what would have happened if the nazis would have won WW2. LOL, but he is kinda right tbh, always vote if you can.