Photo

2012 Election

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts
Are you going to vote?if so for who and why?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I'm one of "those people" who thinks it really doesn't matter whether or not you even vote.1) Electoral college decides it regardless, see George W.2) Checks and balances = President is less important than the hype suggests (not saying it's not important).

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
No elections in 2012 here :)

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Next vote in Ireland will be 2016 at the latest? Still won't be able to vote, damn. :)

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts

Next vote in Ireland will be 2016 at the latest? Still won't be able to vote, damn. :)

damn youngster :)Your probably the only person in the clan that should actually be playin RS xD

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

damn youngster :)Your probably the only person in the clan that should actually be playin RS xD

we're hipsters, rofl I used to be in this other clan called SOA, where the average age was like 30-35, nothing wrong with that tbh :)

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts

we're hipsters, rofl I used to be in this other clan called SOA, where the average age was like 30-35, nothing wrong with that tbh :o

lol wow.ya nothin wrong with it but thats kinda surprising.

Toews

Toews

• 23 Posts
I'm not a fan of Barack Obama. I had all the best hopes for him (I'm fairly conservative) as I'm not one of those Republicans that hopes for the democratic president to fail. I hoped he could help get our economy back on its feet, but sadly, he hasn't followed through on his promises.I'll be voting for Newt Gingrich, I think he has the capability to restore the economy, as well as the know-how.We'll see what happens.

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts

I'm not a fan of Barack Obama. I had all the best hopes for him (I'm fairly conservative) as I'm not one of those Republicans that hopes for the democratic president to fail. I hoped he could help get our economy back on its feet, but sadly, he hasn't followed through on his promises.I'll be voting for Newt Gingrich, I think he has the capability to restore the economy, as well as the know-how.We'll see what happens.

Ron Paul is our only hope :D

Coty530

Coty530

• 130 Posts

I'm one of "those people" who thinks it really doesn't matter whether or not you even vote.1) Electoral college decides it regardless, see George W.

Agreed....why should we even vote if it honestly doesn't matter, we don't pick the president so why should I waste my time on voting?

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Im not from america but tbh nowadays elections are ''bought'' voting doesnt matter that much because they always have ways to make more votes that there realy are...

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I don't get USA democracy anyways, you only have 2 parties to vote on, like wtf, what if you disagree with both or partially disagree.

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts

I don't get USA democracy anyways, you only have 2 parties to vote on, like wtf, what if you disagree with both or partially disagree.

There are more than 2 parties just 2 main parties. And it is very unlikely for any other party to win. And you don't have to agree with everything in a party that you follow.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

There are more than 2 parties just 2 main parties. And it is very unlikely for any other party to win. And you don't have to agree with everything in a party that you follow.

But you vote for a party/person right? That means all of their ideas will be followed right? If there are 2 main parties thats little to choose if you ask me:P!Dont get me wrong, no flame.

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts

Just say fuck and don't vote... It's life mate, you aren't forced to vote. If a party is not good or realy stupid just don'tvote and it's done!If who wins suck then try to make the best out of the place you live in and the ppl you hang out with or your family :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com