Photo

RuneHead Update.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Yeah, looks like we really need to update this. Looking down through our memberlist before swiping it, most aren't even in the clan and a lot of the ranks are wrong. Just remembered that F2P highscores are gone, gonna be some level 3s! (*cough*David*cough*)So just simply post your RSN below.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
The F2P high scores are gone... wtf?Fuck RuneScape. All eggs into the extended gaming forum basket!

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Heh yeah, came with the Website Update recently.Stupid idea, Jagex could have been wising and said highscores were for P2P and F2P that have such and such a combat/total level. However hard it may be to code or whatever. :P

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
you updated my rsn 0.0 ?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

you updated my rsn 0.0 ?

Yes. http://runehead.com/...lan=thersrebelz

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
oh yer baby look whos number one. mofo

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Huygenssauce :-)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
TRR Mageman

Darklandlord

Darklandlord

• 12 Posts
Darklandlord

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Dy3nasty666.you know what to do :D

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts
Is RuneHead all members or just top members or what?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
It's a Clan Memberlist showing the members, their skills, avg. combat F2P/P2P etc. It takes the members' levels from the RS Hiscores. Which are now F2P, so that sucks. http://runehead.com/...lan=thersrebelzI'll add whoever wants to be added to ours, so I've added you just now. ^^

Dark Mana

Dark Mana

• 79 Posts

It's a Clan Memberlist showing the members, their skills, avg. combat F2P/P2P etc. It takes the members' levels from the RS Hiscores. Which are now F2P, so that sucks. http://runehead.com/...lan=thersrebelzI'll add whoever wants to be added to ours, so I've added you just now. ^^

oh okay thanks (:

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
have to be RS p2p member to actually be on highscores tho.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

have to be RS p2p member to actually be on highscores tho.

Correct; however, I encourage everyone to post here to be added or at least ask me. The RuneHead shows our activity, if people see a small number of members, they won't join. Nor will they join if they see a load of members that are inactive and not found anywhere on the forums, IRC or CC - like it was before I swiped it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com