Why Jagex is a bunch of trolls

Mageman

Like the title says, list how Jagex has trolled you throughout your years of playing Runescape.For me:1) After spending a week at the rev cave and hitting the rare drop table 8 times, no drop was over 250k and I only made 300k due to supplies lost from PKers.2) Double Loot Weekend, back to the rev cave, never mind getting 8 rare drops, I spent every hour possible there and managed to get... FUCKING DOUBLE COINS!!!!!!! I ended up losing money because you got PKed on average every 20 minutes.3) While gathering my own my d bones for 70 prayer at Green Drags, I have gotten 2 hard clue scrolls. The first took me an hour because it included 3 puzzles and lots of running. The second was only 20 minutes and puzzle free. But it does not make up for the rewards. Guess... Too bad you didn't guess 82k and 54k. When people saw Jagex implement the teleport scrolls from Treasure Trails, they thought, hmm, I would like to teleport there, good idea! NO! BAD, HORRIBLE, EVIL IDEA! Now instead of getting only a god page or a god trimmed rune, you get a rune plate and 6 GYPSY-ASS MISCELLANIA TELEPORT SCROLLS THAT WILL NEVER BE USED AND WILL BE SOLD FOR 10k TOTAL!

HAHA I just don't know where to begin :P but I'll start with one that REALLY pisses me offGetting beat 1v1 by lvl80's, I mean wtf.... You would of thought having 29 levels up on them in all my combat skills would help right? WRONG according to jagex you put in 4x more work all you get is a fucking skillcape.Ok recently I have been in able to log onto the forums recently so I thought like any logical person would "oh I'll contact jagex" oh wait you have to be signed in to use the forums and to contact jagex? Worst system I have ever heard of :D

Oh man, too many things to remember. So I'll say just one that recently effected me since I don't play much anymore.Removing F2P highscores - now I know P2P is meant to me so much better and F2P get fuck all in comparison because they pay and F2P don't, I understand that; but come on, why did they need to remove this.They could even have a certain total level requirement to be added or something but still. :P