Anti-Gold-Farming Measures

Brodo Swaggins

I was killing greenies today, it sucks for money now since there are no bots, takes way longer to get cash, its less than 500k per hour now =/

All money making methods are the same "/ Bots fucked them overBoss's and staking/pk are the only properly QUICK ways of making LARGE amounts of cash now.

All money making methods are the same "/ Bots fucked them overBoss's and staking/pk are the only properly QUICK ways of making LARGE amounts of cash now.

I hate bosses coz you need a team and I don't like the extreme risk in pking and staking :PMerching is good money still, if you're good at it, that is. My friend makes like 10m per day with regular merching and item flipping and he doesnt even play that much.

No, I still think Jagex made some pretty epic mistakes along the way. :PHowever, I do understand their strategies usually and this one isn't that bad.The point of this strategy is not just making it harder for gold farmers to sell their gold.Let's be honest, it's not that hard because all they have to do is earn their gold, buy membership and sell the gold before they get banned like Huygens said.However this changes one thing: in order for gold farming to stay profitable for the farmers they'll have to increase their prices to cover membership costs.If Jagex manages to ban a gold farmer within 2 days that'd mean roughly 15 memberships a month for a single gold farmer. :o

No, I still think Jagex made some pretty epic mistakes along the way. :PHowever, I do understand their strategies usually and this one isn't that bad.

Just something I noticed over the years. Nothing wrong with it. I prefer this behavior over people who complain over every move and update, yet continue to play heavily.I just don't like that new players can't freely throw money to other new players. Probably isn't a big deal cause free players are a bunch of greedy bastards.