Photo

Changes

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Yes, I understand the forums are a major part of a clan, but honestly, what is the clan without the RuneScape aspect of it? Just a forums clan. Honestly, if you are on RS and there is an event going on, why not show up? All I am asking. "Quests" are not an excuse. "Skills" are not an excuse. There is no excuse to be on RS and not make an event. Many of these EC's put a ton of time in these events to only see a few show up. Honestly, it makes everybody frustrated to see that.

TBH, I might have to agree with this one, EC's put a lot of time in organising stuff...So the least thing you could do is show up if you're on RS at that moment, unless its like GWD and your combat is below 100 or w/e...However, there aren't any events when I'm on so I can't make them anyways :D (im not saying we should change the event times, coz there is no 1 in the cc when I play:))

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Yes but then you get this little chain of events:People forced to go to events because there online > pretending to be offline to avoid events > empty cc > dead/dieing clanI've seen it happen "/

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Why be in a clan if you aren't going to BE with them. If people are doing that, they don't deserve to be in the clan anyway.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Be my guest and kick them. There won't be many people left. Hell I don't go to certain events because I don't find them fun. So shoot me?

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
What are those certain events you don't find fun? This is helpful information so our EC's can do a better job.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
i agree if we as ecs dont know the events you hate how we supposed to know what to plan and that yeh maybe we can do 2 if we plan an event on a day one for you to come to and one that most enjoy we do do alot of hardwork especailly the the anniversary week .not easy with being in the uk i cant do them to late on certain days coz im up early most mornings and need the sleep especailly wen i go to church on a sunday ect

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
I like events which involve trolling people. I genuinely find most mini games boring but I will come if im in the right mood and not too busy.Those poll's that destiny did were good. She earned my MoTM vote and she will be getting it every month following...

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
now anniversary has passsed a new one will go up shortly just thinking what to include you can give ideas of what u want in the polls

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
It would also cut a lot of dead weight CC stalkers who just sit in the CC and literally do nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com